Communications Intern, Communications Jobs 2021
Position: Communications Intern
Status: Full Time
Looking for a self- driven, dedicated, diligent lady with creative writing skills, excellent communication skills and understanding of social media. One that is willing to learn and grow on the job.
- Knowledge of online content strategy
- Strong communications skills : Verbally and Written.
- Creative and collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Interested in working with Faith Based Organisations and Kingdom Businesses
- Collaborate with creatives and clients to develop, monitor and evaluate compelling online content.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals, and be able to provide insights and inferences for future campaigns.
- To propose innovative ideas, in order to induce creative growth strategies on content creation
- Manage social media campaign by ensuring deliverables are carried out as outlined in the strategy
- Develop robust internal communications that engage all staff to support the desired organizational culture.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested applicants should send their CV and application letter to email@example.com by 25 th January 2021. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.