Business Development Associate Job, Latest Sales & Marketing,
Job Title: Business Development Associate
Reports To: Managing Director
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
The overall role of the Business Development Associate will be to analyze the existing customer base and identify new business opportunities to increase efficiency and profitability.
- Develop and write business proposals
- Responding to Request for Proposals, Expressions of Interests, Request for Quotations
- Analyze existing customers to identify potential sales opportunities
- Explore other options to source for additional clients
- Draft Engagement letters and/or contracts for new and existing
- Ensure all clients are invoiced in a correct and timely manner and following upon outstanding payments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Related or relevant field
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a service industry preferably Insurance, HR Consulting and IT
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in writing Proposals/RFPQs/TORs/EOIs
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Critical thinking skills, analytical, organized
- Creatively-minded, good at thinking ‘outside the box’
- Skills of persuasion
How to Apply
Interested individuals are invited to submit a 1-page Letter of Motivation and an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 21st January 2021.
The email subject should be “Business Development Associate’’
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.