Cleaners Job, Other Professions,
We are looking for cleaners to maintain cleanliness of our busy salon. You will be responsible for keeping workstations at the salon clean and floors swept thorough out the day. You will also perform routine inspections to ensure that spaces like restrooms are sanitary.
- Clean floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
- Gather and empty trash, replace liners and clean receptacles as necessary
- Service, clean, sanitize and supply restrooms and other common areas.
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
- Clean windows, window seals, ledges and mirrors etc.
- Proper labeling, dilution and use of all cleaning products and chemicals.
- Clean salon equipment, such as wash bowls and floors.
- Maintain cleaners’ closet in clean, organized, safe manner.
- Maintain cleaner’s equipment in a clean, safe and operable condition.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment (floor buffer/cleaner), in order to prevent damage to equipment, floors and fixtures.
- Move heavy furniture, equipment, and supplies.
- Notify managers concerning the need for immediate and major repairs.
- Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Competencies
- Take ownership in the position.
- Have prior cleaning experience (required).
- Have light maintenance skills.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Be friendly with other co-workers.
- Be able to take direction well while being a self-starter.
- Be available to work extra hours or change schedule when necessary.
- High school certificate required.
- Proven similar work experience preferred.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title as the subject to career@excelwiseconsultants.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted