Client Service Officer Job, Latest Customer Service Jobs,
Title: Client Service Officer – Recruitment Services,
Reports to: Recruitment Manager,
Salary: (Fixed retainer) plus commissions,
At Corporate Staffing Services, our goal is to match excellent candidates with great companies. In order for us to better serve our growing clientele. We are looking to hire a Client Service Officer to join our team. The position is open to both male and female candidates.
The successful candidate will be tasked with ensuring smooth running of the recruitment business from sourcing, execution, closing and ensuring ongoing relationship with the clients. As such, this role requires an individual with excellent relationship management skills, organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects and deliver in a very fast paced environment.
- Operate as the point of contact for assigned clients, both new and existing clients.
- Ensure an ongoing relationship with the clients while developing and maintaining long-term relationships with the client.
- Ensure constant communication with clients throughout the recruitment process.
- Generate sales among client accounts, including cross-selling of company’s services.
- Makes sure clients are served promptly and in a timely fashion
- Making presentations to C.E.O’s and senior managers including HR managers on our services.
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Cultivate and maintain good relationship with new and existing clients
- Engage previous clients in a bid to nurture an ongoing relationship
- Collaborate with the recruitment assistant to ensure timely delivery.
- Ensure the smooth running of the recruitment business from sourcing, execution, closing, and ensuring ongoing relationships with the clients.
- Oversee the Shortlisting process of candidates who meet client requirements
- Conduct interviews on the shortlist to gauge suitability.
- Prepare reports on candidates who meet client requirements and present the same to the clients for final interviews.
- Ensure that feedback is given to all candidates after the interview process.
- Ensure timely invoicing and collection from clients as per agreement