Communications Officer Job, Current Communication Jobs,
Title: Communications Officer,
Our client is in the service industry. They are looking to hire a creative, and self-driven communications officer who is passionate about online writing. They will be responsible for coordinating events, creating communications content on behalf of the organization and promoting the organizations brand by ensuring the brands name stays top of mind for the clients.
- Collaborate with different departments to ensure a smooth flow of all company events.
- Come up with client initiatives that create awareness on the organizations brand.
- Develop, write and edit external communication material including client email invitations and articles.
- Work with communications team members to conceptualize and implement communications strategies and campaigns.
- Respond to media enquiries and perform media outreach to achieve brand placement and publications.
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- Research on new online media opportunities that may benefit the business, including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums;
- Ensure that the company digital presence and attributes are at par with global standards and best practices.