NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Electrician Job, Engineering Jobs,
Aga Khan Education Services Electrician Jobs in Kenya
- The primary function of the school Electrician is to undertake a variety of tasks relating to setting up and maintaining electrical infrastructure.
- S/He should be able to set up and maintain well-functioning electrical installations that meet relevant safety and quality standards in order to minimize the probability of accidents and maximize the usability of electricity within the school facilities.
- Execute plans of electrical wiring for well-functioning lighting, intercom, and other electrical systems
- Install electrical apparatus, fixtures, and equipment for alarm and other systems
- Install safety and distribution components (e.g. switches, resistors, circuit-breaker panels etc.)
- Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components
- Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them
- Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and replacing old wiring and insulated cables, cleaning circuits, etc.
- Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units
- Complete all work to the highest standard
- Keep the Head Teacher and Facility Manager informed of any potential risks and recommend alleviation plans.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or other equivalents
- Experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems
- 5 years of experience (two of those worked within a learning institution would be an added advantage)
How to Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It's Free.