Enrolled Nurse Job, Medical Jobs 2021, Current Nursing Jobs,
Enrolled Nurse III -JOB GROUP G – V/NO. KCPSB/11/12/2020
CONTRACT DURATION: 3 YEARS
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have Certificate in Kenya Enrolled Nurse from a recognized institution.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions and evaluating patients’ outcomes;
- Providing appropriate health care service including Integrated Management of Childhood Illnesses (IMCI), Immunization, PMTCT, ante-natal care and delivery,
- Providing health education and counselling to patients/clients and community on identified health needs;
- Referring patients and clients appropriately.
- Facilitating patients’ admission and initiating discharge plan;
- Maintaining records on patients/client’s health conditions and care;
- Ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment and Collecting and compiling data.
- Remuneration: As determined by the Salaries and Remuneration Commission,
How to Apply
The candidate should apply by downloading and filling application for employment form available on our website. All duly filled forms should be signed, scanned and sent in PDF format to email@example.com by 18th January 2021.
DISCLAIMER: . Please note that the Board will NOT receive applications in hard copies as a result of measures put in place by Government of Kenya to limit the spread of Covid- 19
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification. The Kisumu County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer, the Minority, Marginalized groups and Persons with Disabilities who meet the minimum requirements are encouraged to apply.
The Board does not charge any fee for interviews and processing of applications.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Board Secretary
Kisumu County Public Service Board
P.O Box 7792 – 40100