Finance & Administration Manager Job, Administration Jobs 2021
Role Profile: Finance & Administration Manager
Analyse every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans to enable the company make sound business decisions and meet its objectives.
- Establish and maintain a framework for financial planning and management to facilitate company objectives and strategic priorities;
- Oversee the timeous preparation and submission of budgets, work plans, statistics, management and financial reports;
- Oversee research, drafting and updating of financial and administration policy manuals, among other Accountability manuals;
- Establish a sound financial management system for the effective and efficient utilization of organizational resources;
- Review operations against budgets, determine the financial position and necessary courses of action;
- Payment review, approvals, authorization, liaison with staff, and regular budget monitoring and tracking;
- Develop external relationships with appropriate contacts e.g. suppliers, clients, auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organizations such as KRA etc.;
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities;
- Summarize current financial status of the company by analyzing accounting information and reviewing the management and financial reports;
- Carry out business modelling and risk assessments;
- Establish systems that drive compliance with legal and administrative requirements for the company, including local authority licenses, registration requirements, etc. Collaborate with other departmental heads on compliance with statutory requirements and development of new policies;
- Periodically research, review and competitively select company vendors including ICT, legal advisors, auditors, suppliers, insurance providers and other contracted services;
- Manage renewal of Service Level Agreements with external service providers and ensure the same meet acceptable legal and procurement requirements;
- Organize regular trainings for departmental staff on the use of the finance systems and identify periodic skills development or in-house training opportunities for staff; and
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ relevant experience gained from a reputable organization;
- Master’s Degreein Business Administration/Finance/Supply Chain Management/Economics or relevant field from a recognized University;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Finance Management/Economics or relevant field from a recognized University;
- Full professional qualifications in Accounting (CPA-K/ACCA)/Finance/Project Management or relevant field;
- Knowledge and experience utilising accounting software e.g. SAGE/PASTEL, QuickBooks etc.
- An astute commercial manager with demonstrated ability to coach and develop others to higher performance.
How to Apply
Send your updated CV (Only) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th Jan 2021. Indicate the job title.