Finance,HR & Administration Manager Job, Finance Jobs 2021, Administration Jobs January, Current HR Jobs,
Kenya Veterinary Board is a State Corporation established under the Veterinary Surgeon and Veterinary Paraprofessionals (VSVP) Act No.29 of 2011.
The Board is mandated to exercise general supervision and control over the training, business, practice and employment of Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Paraprofessionals in Kenya and advice the Government in all aspects thereof.
We invite applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill the following positions.
Job title: Manager Finance Human Resource and Administration
Job grade: KVB 2
No of posts: 1
Terms of service: 3 year contract renewable subject to satisfactory performance.
The monthly remuneration will include Kshs -Basic salary: 134, 673, House
allowance: 60,000, Commuter allowance: 20,000, Extraneous allowance: 30,
000, Entertainment 32,500
An officer at this level will be responsible to the Secretary/Chief Executive Officer. The Manager Finance, Human Resource and Administration will oversee the management of the Finance and Accounts, Human Resource and Administration, Information and Communication Technology and Corporate Communication functions of the Board.
- Oversee the management of Finance and Accounts, Human Resource and Administration, Corporate Communications and Information Communication Technology management in the Board;
- Formulate, interpret and implementation of Finance and Accounts, human resource, corporate communications and information communication technology policies, strategies, and programmes;
- Responsible for the prudent management and utilization of all the resources under the above departments;
- Responsible for the development of a master strategy and business continuity management of the Directorate;
- Responsible for the implementation of the Board’s resolutions on matters affecting the departments under his or her oversight role;
- Responsible for the consolidation of the departmental procurement plans and budgets;
- Responsible for team work and collaboration among the various departments under his or her supervision;
- Coordinating the preparation of respective board papers for Finance and Human Resource Board committees;
- Ensuring efficient, effective, professional and sustainable human resource and administrative systems within the Board; and
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the strategies of the respective
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must-:
- Have a Minimum of twelve (12) years relevant work experience with at least five (5) in a management Position;
- Have Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following: Commerce, Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Have Master’s Degree in any of the following: Commerce, Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Be a member of a relevant professional body;
- Certificate in a Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Be proficient in computer applications;
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution; and
- Demonstrate competence in work performance
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meets the above qualifications should submit their applications through the above email address email@example.com
The Chief Executive Officer Kenya Veterinary Board
PO Box 513-00605
On or before 15th January 2021 not later than 5.00pm (East African time).
Kenya Veterinary Board is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution Chapter 232(1) on fair competition and merit representation of Kenya Diverse Communities and according equal employment opportunities to men, women and members of all ethnic groups. The marginalized, minorities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Ethics and integrity
Shortlisted candidates shall be expected to prove their compliance with chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 by obtaining and presenting clearance/compliance certificates from the following organization during interview.
- Kenya Revenue Authority KRA)
- Higher Educations Loans Board (HELB)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Please Note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce originals of their National Identity card, academic and professional certificates during interviews. Canvasing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Please quote the Advert Ref: No on the envelope/email when applying.