Corporate Sales Executive Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Title: Corporate Sales Executive – Promotional Merchandise
Industry: Advertising & Marketing
Report: Managing Director
Salary: Gross 40k-60k + Commissions.
Our Client is an integrated advertising & marketing agency offering a broad spectrum of services, ranging from Creative Designing & Printing, Media Planning & Release, Billboard Advertising, Events & Experiential Marketing, Promotional merchandise & Gift items and Website design and development.
They seek to hire a confident, enthusiastic Corporate Sales Executive who will be tasked with generating revenue through developing corporate accounts.
Key Responsibility for Corporate Sales Executive Role:
- Identify and develop strategic relationships with potential new clients.
- Work with the Director to set strategy and objectives for lead generation.
- Source for new leads and develop a network of key stakeholders to develop a pipeline.
- Orchestrate new business meetings/pitches and respond to RFI’s, participating and preparing presentations.
- Establish a strategy for opening opportunities with new or lapsed clients.
- Manage day to day activities for new business strategy and lead generation campaigns – track new business contacts/CRM database and follow up.
- Coordinate with marketing and PR on outbound activities to help generate new business.
- Create targeted new strategies that open pipelines and attract new clients.
Key Qualifications for Corporate Sales Executive Manager Role:
- A Bachelor’s Degree course in Sales & Marketing.
- Must have at least 2-3 years of experience in the Insurance or banking sector
- Experience in a Call Centre or Direct Marketing is an added advantage
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply
- Must have a proven track record of securing new business wins and achieving revenue growth.
- Must be a strategic thinker with the ability to identify and propose relevant opportunities. Must have the ability to identify targeted clients for both in and outbound leads.
- Must have great communication skills able to confidently engage with potential clients and build relationships/rapport.
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Corporate Sales Executive – Promotional Merchandise.) to email@example.com before Tuesday 2nd February 2021.