E-Commerce Sales Executive Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Job Title: E-commerce Sales Executive
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Client: Mattress & Beddings Manufacturing Company
Gross Salary: KES. 80,000 – 110,000.
As an E-commerce Sales Executive you will have the end-to-end responsibility of the customer experience and growth of key categories and accounts. Your role is to bring in the relevant assortment, design targeted promotions, and manage partners including e-commerce platforms.
You will also have a strategic role when it comes to the company online strategy. You will be in charge of overlooking the overall achievement of marketing targets in the country.
Key Responsibilities of the E-commerce Sales Executive Job
- Plan and execute quality content aiming to improve company content quality.
- Make checks on all company SoMe on a daily basis.
- Plan content weekly to ensure posts generate the right level of engagement
- Collaborate with graphics team to ensure quality visuals for your content.
- Together with commercial team, define and plan weekly sales campaign.
- Build post-mortem campaign efficiency with channels owners.
- Follow up on marketing effectiveness and ROI.
- Develop and manage multiple categories under the company. Develop & execute annual and quarterly category strategic plans.
- Manage the entire physical product lifecycle, from strategic activities to tactical implementation, including product portfolio idea generation.
- Ensure continuous growth of the company’s existing business by owning pricing and promotions strategy, working with marketing teams to improve product content and visibility; and managing stock availability by coordinating teams across the business to bring the product to the customer.
Qualifications of the E-commerce Sales Executive Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field from a recognized and accredited University.
- Minimum of 4+ years of relevant professional experience within an e-commerce, retail merchandising or category management role.
- Adequate knowledge of the Online Marketplace and the Ecommerce Industry.
- Proven work experience in the Digital field.
- Experience with online marketing tools and web-based technologies.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics is a plus.
- Strong business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and overall relationship management.
- Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, and exceptional organizational skills are essential.
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment is essential for success.
How to Apply
Qualified & Interested candidates should send their application along with detailed CV indicating their daytime contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 5th February 2021.
The subject of the email should be E-commerce Sales Executive.