Hotel Sales Executive Jobs, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs
Job Title: Hotel Sales Executive
Reports to: Sales Manager
Client: Hotel and Conference Facility
Salary: Retainer + Commissions
To develop strategies that will promote the hotel’s conference & accommodation facilities, maintaining a steady flow of clients at all times. Our client is a fast-growing Hotelbased in Kisumu seeking to hire a Nairobi based sales executive.
- Enforce visual identity of all hotel’s activities.
- Source for new business to increase hotel’srevenue.
- Drive both short- and long-term brand growth and profitability.
- Design and propose packages to meet corporate clients’ needs.
- Use social media to generate leads and engage potential clients.
- Seek, organize and coordinate public/private events at the hotel.
- Negotiate with clients to achieve maximum profit while satisfying client needs.
- Develop a sales plansthat will grow food& beverage, accommodation and conference facility sales.
- Well-groomed and presentable.
- Strong planning and organizing skills.
- Great communication and influence skills.
- Restaurant sales experience a great advantage.
- Can work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent Relationship management& networking skills.
- At least 2 – 3 years’ experience in hospitality marketing &sales.
- Degree/Diploma in Sales and Marketing, Hospitality or related field.
How to Apply
Qualified & Interested candidates should send their application along with detailed CV indicating their daytime contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 29th January 2021.
The subject of the email should be Hotel Sales Executive – Nairobi.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.