Sales Executive Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Title: Sales Executive – Agri-business
Reports to: Sales Manager
Client: Agri-business (Vegetable Farms)
Gross Salary: KES. 35,000 – 45,000
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to the company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
Our client is in Agri-business dealing with fresh produce and different agricultural products distribution.
Responsibilities of the Sales Executive
- Source for markets in which to sell the fresh farm produce locally.
- List the farm products in supermarkets, grocery outlets and restaurants.
- Regular reports on sales and business performance.
- Research and advice the management on vegetable and animal markets and their consumption patterns especially in Nairobi and its environs.
- Develop rich and precise strategies distributing huge volumes of tomatoes and vegetable to markets.
- Create and sustain a client base for consumption of the farm produce.
- Ensure timely delivery of products to various clients.
- Negotiate, close deals and handle customer’s complaints.
- Maintaining sales and delivery records, as well as meeting sales targets.
Key Skills the Sales Executive
- Certificate/Diploma in Sales, Marketing, Agribusiness and related field.
- At least 2 -3 years’ sales experience in FMCG sales.
- Experience in Agricultural Industry is an added advantage.
- Consistent track record in achieving sales targets.
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent networking and prospecting skills.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Ready to work in a farm based in Isinya.
How to Apply
Qualified & Interested candidates should send their application along with detailed CV indicating their daytime contact details to email@example.com by Friday, 27th January 2021.
The subject of the email should be Sales Executive – Agri-business.
Only Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted.