NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Gynaecologist Job, Latest Medical Jobs,
MEDICAL SPECIALIST I – GYNAECOLOGIST
- Undertaking general diagnosis, care, treatment and rehabilitation of patients;
- Carrying out specialized clinical care;
- Providing psycho-social interventions;
- Providing clinical services to patients;
- Training, consulting and performing surgeries in various health facilities;
- Carrying out forensic and medico-legal services;
- Coordinating disease surveillance, prevention and control;
- Coordinating health education and promotion;
- Implementing health projects and programmes;
- Maintaining up-to-date health information systems;
- Monitoring provision of health treatment and care;
- Undertaking health research and analyzing medical reports.
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.Ch.B) degree from an institution recognized by Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Master’s degree in Obstetrics and Gynaecology or equivalent qualification from and institution recognized by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board.
- Must have served in Job Group “P” for at least One Year post specialisation;
- Certificate of Registration by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Valid practicing license from Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board;
- Certificate in Computer Application skills from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
Applications closing date is 20th January 2021 at 4:30 p.m.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It's Free.