Health Records & Information Officer II Job, Medical Jobs 2021,
Position: Health Records & Information Officer II Grade 8 – (1 Post)
Ref. No. LU/AD/3/12/20
Salary Scale; Ksh.43,193-60,470 p.m.
The appointment is on a 3 (three) years contract renewable subject to satisfactory performance.
- Be holders of Diploma in Health Records and Information Technology from an accredited institution
- Must be registered with the relevant professional body. Have at least 3 years experience as a Health Records and Information Officer I in a recognized
- Supervise staff under
- Administer the health records services in the Health
- Compile and provide statistical data to the hospital management as may be required from time to
- Initiate of patients medical records.
- Initiate patients admission, documentation and other related
- Coordinate Storage and retrieval of medical records, e-rays
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the immediate
- Self-driven, team player and able to uphold
Candidates will be required to satisfy the requirement of chapter 6 of the constitution of Kenya 2010 and must attach the following.
- Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal
- Tax compliance certificate from KRA
- Clearance certificate from Higher Education Loans
- Clearance certificate from CRB
How to apply
Applicants must submit ten (10) copies of applications giving details of age, education and professional qualifications, detailed work experience, present post and salary, applicants’ telephone number and email address, and enclose certified copies of certificates and testimonials and give names and addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable about the applicants competence and area of specialization. Applicants should request their referees to write directly to the undersigned. The name and reference number of the position for which the application is made should be clearly marked on the envelope and addressed to:-
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor (AF&P) Laikipia University,
P.O. Box 1100-20300
NYAHURURU – KENYA
So as to reach him not later than Friday 8th January 2021
N.B. A soft copy of the application letter and C.V. only and No other attachment should be sent by email to email@example.com
Laikipia University is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minority groups and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.