HR Internship, Internships In Kenya 2021, HR Jobs January,
As an HR Intern, you will have to provide assistance to our HR department in day to day operations. You will assist the HR Department in various tasks including recruitment, selection, orientation and employee training and development.
You will also assist in updating our employee records with new joiners information, screen resumes, and schedule interviews. You will assist in organizing and planning our HR policies and procedures.
- Update our internal databases with new employee data including contact details and employment forms
- Collect payroll information
- Assist in screening forms and resumes of applicants
- Plan and schedule interviews with candidates
- Manage job advertisements on social networks
- Create reports on the HR-related process when required
- Address queries and issues of workers when required
- Assist the HR team in performance appraisals process
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or similar field
- Proven experience working as an HR intern or a similar role in the Human Resource Department.
- Familiar with full-cycle
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Good time management
- Ability to work independently
How to Apply
Kindly send us your CV and COVER LETTER to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 18th January 2021.