Marketing Specialist Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Position: Head of Executive/user
acquisition and marketing specialist/sales executive
To support the development and execution of acquisition strategies and measurable growth, we are seeking auser acquisition and marketing specialist . This position is responsible for acquiring users, increasing usage and engagement, and supports users of its platforms, apps and services – using various channels, and converting potential users into active daily users. This role requires creative thinking, designing, communicating and executing highly effective campaigns to accelerate the growth of a dynamic network of users.
• Plan, manage and execute performance-based user acquisition across various advertising channels
Analyze data and optimize campaign performance based on LTV and ROI evaluation.
• Creating on-brand copy and artwork targeted individually for social media channels, website, email, and in
person outreach efforts.
• Storytelling and capturing the mission of Measure through all marketing gateways.
• Monitor, optimize and report performance of campaigns on an ongoing basis against KPIs, and
implementing successes into learnings.
• Take responsibility and ownership of BTL marketing strategies.
• Working closely with marketing and product to organize and manage a content calendar.
Brainstorm and test new ways to effectively reach and engage with consumers.
• Maintain our brand position & voice in every execution, adhering to brand guidelines & ensuring
consistency across all channels.
• Maintain & manage customer acquisition communications through company digital channels with
• Obsessed with measurement; data-driven.
• Experience of driving growth and meaningful engagement within a startup, agency, or
similar environment through digital channels, and search marketing.
• Experience working within a startup, agency, or similar environment is a
plus Passion for analytics, advertising, and data.
• Background in Graphic Design is a plus.
• Creative energy, confidence, self-motivation.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Development, Strategic Management or
• 2-3 years of relevant experience.
Why Work with Us.
• Competitive compensation package.
• Open work environment with access to all levels of leadership.
• Strong career path & networking opportunities to help you reach your professional goals.
• A great opportunity to change the water sector through technology.
How to Apply
Send your CV and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5.00 pm (EAT) on 31st January 2021
with Subject: Sales Executive