IT Infrastructure & Hardware Analyst Job, Latest IT Jobs,
Our client seeks to hire an IT Infrastructure and Hardware Analyst to be providing helpdesk support and resolving problems to the end user’s satisfaction.
Reports to: Senior Infrastructure Analyst
- Capable to providing 1st contact resolution, using KB’s and Knowledge Articles.
- Monitoring and responding quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk.
- Monitoring Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority
- Modifying configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation
- Utilizing and maintaining the helpdesk tracking software.
- Documentation of internal procedures.
- Assisting with onboarding of new users.
- Ensuring each workstation has a computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, and any additional specialized equipment
- Installing, testing and configuring new workstations, peripheral equipment and software.
- Maintaining inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses.
- Reporting issues to the Service Desk for escalation.
- Managing PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software.
- Assigning users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory.
- Performing timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT related courses from an accredited institution.
- 2-3 years of experience in an Agricultural Industry/Company.
- Microsoft or Cisco Certifications.
- Experience in computer hardware maintenance.
- 1-2 years of experience to support Windows OS and MS Office programs (i.e. Excel, Word, Projects, Visio and Outlook)
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and other networking concepts.
- Knowledge in LAN/WAN network administration and maintenance.
- Excellent communication skills (i.e. oral and written)
- Ability to work independently and efficiently.
How To Apply:
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: email@example.com with IT Infrastructure and Hardware Analyst on the Subject line. Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.