Latest Graphics Designer Jobs, County Government Jobs 2021,
The Kericho County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent, self-driven, experienced and qualified staff to fill the following positions in the county public service pursuant to Article 176 of the Constitution of Kenya and County Governments Act No.17 of 2012.
INFORMATION OFFICER II (GRAPHIC DESIGNER), JOB GROUP ‘J’ (1 POST).
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities at this level will include:
- Originating and ideating design for visual assets and illustrations according to various written briefs;
- Design creative graphics for social media, posters, fliers, website and other publicity and marketing materials;
- Prepare visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts;
- Support and lead the design process of reports, presentations and publications for printing, electronic dissemination and live delivery;
For direct appointment to this grade, a candidate must possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Mass Communication, Communication Studies, Journalism, or any other approved equivalent qualifications from a recognized University/Institution;
- Knowledge and proficiency in graphic design software.
- Possess good oral and written communication skills in both English and Kiswahili; and
- Be proficient in computer applications.
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable.
Remuneration: As per Salaries and Remuneration Commission guidelines
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 4th February 2021