Network Administrator Job, Current IT Jobs, Latest County Government Jobs,
The Kericho County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent, self-driven, experienced and qualified staff to fill the following positions in the county public service pursuant to Article 176 of the Constitution of Kenya and County Governments Act No.17 of 2012.
INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY OFFICER I (NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR) (JOB GROUP ‘K’ – 1 POST
Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties and responsibilities at this level will include:
- Installation and maintenance of computer systems;
- Configuration of Local Area Network and Wide Area Network;
- Developing and updating application systems; and carrying out systems Analysis,
- Preparation of Network Specifications in liaison with users;
- Carrying out repair and maintenance of Computer Networks;
- Drawing up hardware specifications for Networking;
- Verification, validation and certification of Information Communication Technology Equipment;
- Overseeing the process of configuration of new Information Communication Technology;
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following fields:
- Computer Science/ Information Communication Technology or in Electronics/Electrical Engineering from a recognized institution.
- At least 3 years’ experience in network administration.
- CCNA I-IV is an added advantage.
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Remuneration: As per Salaries and Remuneration Commission guidelines
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 4th February 2021