Photography Job, County Government Jobs January
The Kericho County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent, self-driven, experienced and qualified staff to fill the following positions in the county public service pursuant to Article 176 of the Constitution of Kenya and County Governments Act No.17 of 2012.
INFORMATION OFFICER III (PHOTOGRAPHY), JOB GROUP ‘H’ (1 POST).
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities will include;
- Capturing photos during government functions;
- Editing photos into usable clips and multimedia products for web and social media platforms;
- Maintaining photography equipment
- Compiling and maintaining photo album and archives
- Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time by Public Communications unit.
For direct appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (K.C.S.E) mean grade C with a minimum of C+ in English or Kiswahili and C in any other relevant subject or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Have a Diploma in any of the following: Journalism, Mass Communication, Internal Relations, Communication Studies, or any other approved equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution; and
- Be proficient in computer applications.
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable.
Remuneration: As per Salaries and Remuneration Commission guidelines
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 4th February 2021