Senior ICT Officer Job, Latest IT Jobs,
The Kericho County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent, self-driven, experienced and qualified staff to fill the following positions in the county public service pursuant to Article 176 of the Constitution of Kenya and County Governments Act No.17 of 2012.
SENIOR INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY OFFICER, JOB GROUP ‘L’ (2 POSTS)
Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties and responsibilities at this level will include:
- Carrying out systems analysis, design and programme specifications in liaison with users;
- Developing, implementing and maintaining of systems;
- Ensuring adherence to established ICT standards;
- Supervising and compiling overall systems documentation; and advising on ICT related issues;
- Supervising installation certification, repairs and maintenance of Information Communication Technology equipment and associated peripherals;
- Developing and maintaining ICT standards;
- Recommending and supervising Hardware/Software specifications for Information Communication Technology equipment;
- Logging of problems; drawing and scheduling preventive maintenance; and assisting in feasibility studies as assigned.
- Training officers working below him/her.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any other approved equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
- Served in the grade of Information Communication Technology Officer I or in an equivalent and relevant position in the Public Service for a minimum period of three (3) years; and
- Demonstrated professional ability, initiative and competence in organizing and directing work
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable.
Remuneration: As per Salaries and Remuneration Commission guidelines.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 4th February 2021