Kindergarten Educator Job, Teaching Jobs January 2021
Role Profile: Kindergarten Educator
SOS Children’s Villages Kenya is an affiliate of SOS CV- International whose mission is to build families for children in need, help them shape their own futures and share in the development of their communities. In Kenya, the organisation runs five Children’s Villages in Nairobi, Mombasa, Eldoret, Meru and Kisumu. SOS Children’s Villages Kenya also runs education and health institutions and works with local communities through Families Strengthening Programs.
We seek to recruit a dynamic Kindergarten Educator who is a team player, person of high integrity, exemplary moral values, good emotional and physical health, with at least 3 years work experience, to become a Kindergarten Educator / Teacher in our School in Mombasa.
- Ensure the educational development of each child, paying individual attention to each child, monitoring his/her educational progress and taking appropriate corrective action as necessary.
- Lead all activities within the assigned class, prepare lesson plans and outlines in accordance with the curriculum guidelines or requirements of the school or government.
- Act as a participating member of SOS CV KE taking particular interest in SOS children, providing them with extra support and striving to understand their educational and emotional needs and
- Participate in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities as designed in the school calendar
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualities among others:
- Have a genuine liking for and interest in young people and demonstrated patience, tolerance and
- Ability to communicate effectively with learners , colleagues, administrators, parents and the community at large
- Possess report writing
- Significant knowledge of work and educational dynamics in the
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education/Certificate
- Training in Guidance and counselling will be an added
- Three years working experience
- Must be registered by the TSC
How to Apply
If you believe your experience, competencies and qualifications match the job and role specifications described; send your application(stating current & expected pay) and detailed CV(with details of at least 3 referees one of which must be immediate former employer) addressed to the Human Resource and Administration Manger to reach us on or before 26th January 2021 by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
SOS Children’s Villages Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and its Recruitment Policy addresses itself to the core values of best practice, diversity and equality.