Current Laboratory Technologists Jobs, Latest County Government Jobs,
The Kirinyaga County Public Service Board is pleased to invite applications from suitably qualified, motivated and Pro-active individuals to fill up the following vacant positions;
MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNOLOGISTS JOB GROUP CPSB 11 – (4) POSTS
Job Ref: KCPSB/MLT/MOH/23/14/01/21
Terms of Service: Contract
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cleaning and sterilizing laboratory glass ware, surfaces and equipment;
- Carrying out chemical/microbiological analysis on samples (food, water, waste waters and beverages)
- Extracting, isolating and identifying drugs, pesticides and heavy metals from biological and miscellaneous samples
- Preparing laboratory reagents;
- Documenting and receiving samples for analysis; and disposing laboratory waste.
- Diploma in any of the following fields: Applied sciences (chemistry, Analytical chemistry, industry chemistry, Biology), food science and technology, Medical Laboratory Technology or sciences biotechnology from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in Computer applications skills from a recognized institution
How to Apply
Applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed
- Curriculum Vitae,
- Academic and Professional certificates,
- PIN Certificate,
- National Identity Card or Passport and
- Any other supporting
Clearly indicate the position applied for, both on the cover letter and the envelope. Applications should be addressed to:
County Public Service Board P O Box 260 – 10304
Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the County Headquarters 4TH floor, KUTUS (Office of County Public Service Board between 8.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. on weekdays).
Applicants should seek clearance and attach copies or evidence thereof of the updated documents below.
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission
- Criminal Investigation Department (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board (CPSB) on or beforeFriday, 29th January 2021
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
Women and persons living with disabilities who meet the specified requirements are encouraged to apply.
Salary and benefits attached to these posts are as per the guidelines by Salaries and Remuneration Commission.
Prospective candidates are encouraged to visit our website:
www.kirinyaga.go.ke for more details.
The Kirinyaga County Government is an equal opportunity employer.