Plumbing Youth Polytechnic Instructor Job, County Government Jobs 2021,
The Kirinyaga County Public Service Board is pleased to invite applications from suitably qualified, motivated and Pro-active individuals to fill up the following vacant positions;
PLUMBING YOUTH POLYTECHNIC INSTRUCTOR
Job Ref: KCPSB/YPI/37/25/14/01/21
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing schemes of work, lesson plans and give lecture notes;
- Strict adherence to curriculum in instructing leaners in the course/trade area;
- Preparing internal exams and carrying out continuous assessment;
- Supervising and assessing trainee(s) in the course area;
- Preparing trainees for external exams by providing practical technical skills as required for effective competency acquisition;
- Carrying out examination and competence based assessment;
- Ensuring leaners participate in co-curriculum activities;
- Maintaining tools and equipment;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Minimum Diploma in the relevant technical area from a recognized college;
- Have a Certificate in Pedagogy (Teaching Strategies);
- Those with relevant teaching experience of at least one (1) year will have an added advantage;
- Demonstrate professional competence in the technical area;
- Be registered by Technical and Vocational Education and Training Authority (TVETA) as a Trainer
How to Apply
Applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed
- Curriculum Vitae,
- Academic and Professional certificates,
- PIN Certificate,
- National Identity Card or Passport and
- Any other supporting
Clearly indicate the position applied for, both on the cover letter and the envelope. Applications should be addressed to:
County Public Service Board P O Box 260 – 10304
Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the County Headquarters 4TH floor, KUTUS (Office of County Public Service Board between 8.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. on weekdays).
Applicants should seek clearance and attach copies or evidence thereof of the updated documents below.
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission
- Criminal Investigation Department (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board (CPSB) on or beforeFriday, 29th January 2021
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
Women and persons living with disabilities who meet the specified requirements are encouraged to apply.
Salary and benefits attached to these posts are as per the guidelines by Salaries and Remuneration Commission.
Prospective candidates are encouraged to visit our website:
www.kirinyaga.go.ke for more details.
The Kirinyaga County Government is an equal opportunity employer