Senior Supply Chain Management Officer Job, Latest Procurement Jobs, Current Supply Chain Jobs, Logistics Jobs 2021,
The Kirinyaga County Public Service Board is pleased to invite applications from suitably qualified, motivated and Pro-active individuals to fill up the following vacant positions;
SENIOR SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT OFFICER, JOB GROUP CPSB 08 (1 POST)
Job Ref: KCPSB/SSCMO/38/14/01/21
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implementation of Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Act, 2015, Regulation 2020 and ensuring adherence to the laid down Procedures and policies;
- Conducting procurement market research, surveys and global trends with respect to Supply Chain Management;
- Ensuring effective coordination, preparation and implementation of procurement and disposal plan;
- Identifying and implementing cost-saving/reduction initiatives within the Supply Chain Management function;
- Participating in preparation, advertisement, opening and evaluation of tenders and disposal processes;
- Reviewing, disseminating and ensuring implementation of the Directorate’s service charter;
- Offering secretariat services to the various procurement and disposal committees;
- Consolidation of County Annual Procurement Plan and ensure its full implementation;
- Ensuring efficient and effective inventory and asset management system;
- Preparing, managing, monitoring and evaluating the execution of contracts;
- Preparing and submitting statutory and management periodic reports in a timely manner.
- Preparation of tender, contract and disposal documents;
- Co-ordinate evaluation of tenders, quotations and proposals; and
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned to you from time to time
- Served in the grade of Supply Chain Management officer or in a comparable and relevant position in the public service for a minimum period of three (3) years and minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience in the Private Sector or public sector;
- A Bachelor degree in any of the following disciplines: Purchasing and supplies, Supply Chain Management, Procurement & logistics, commerce (supplies management option), business management/administration (Purchasing and Supplies option) or any Business degree with a Post Graduate diploma in Purchasing and Supplies Management;
- Demonstrated professional competence and thorough understanding of Supply Chain Management and emerging Supply Chain Management trends and techniques;
- MUST be registered with Kenya Institute of Supplies Management (KISM); and
- MUST satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
How to Apply
Applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed
- Curriculum Vitae,
- Academic and Professional certificates,
- PIN Certificate,
- National Identity Card or Passport and
- Any other supporting
Clearly indicate the position applied for, both on the cover letter and the envelope. Applications should be addressed to:
County Public Service Board P O Box 260 – 10304
Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the County Headquarters 4TH floor, KUTUS (Office of County Public Service Board between 8.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. on weekdays).
Applicants should seek clearance and attach copies or evidence thereof of the updated documents below.
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission
- Criminal Investigation Department (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board (CPSB) on or beforeFriday, 29th January 2021
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
Women and persons living with disabilities who meet the specified requirements are encouraged to apply.
Salary and benefits attached to these posts are as per the guidelines by Salaries and Remuneration Commission.
Prospective candidates are encouraged to visit our website:
www.kirinyaga.go.ke for more details.
The Kirinyaga County Government is an equal opportunity employer.