Supply Chain Management Officer Job, Supply Chain Jobs January, Procurement Jobs 2021, Latest Logistics Jobs,
The Kirinyaga County Public Service Board is pleased to invite applications from suitably qualified, motivated and Pro-active individuals to fill up the following vacant positions;
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT OFFICER, JOB GROUP CPSB 09 (2 POSTS)
Job Ref: KCPSB/SCMO/39/14/01/21
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implementation of Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Act, 2015, Regulation 2020 and ensuring adherence to the laid down Procedures and policies;
- Assisting Supply Chain Management Services function in the day to day duties, innovation and design of Supply Chain Management operations and procedures
- Determining and proposing methods and strategies of handling the Supply Chain Management Function;
- Offering secretariat services to various procurement and disposal committees;
- Improvement of Strategies that are adaptive to the changing Environment and Technology;
- Advising the Accounting Officer on Supply Chain Management matters;
- Ensuring High Professionalism and Supply Chain Management Standard;
- Consolidation of County Annual Procurement Plan and ensure its full implementation;
- Preparing and publishing of the tender awards;
- Operationalization of e-Government Procurement Strategies and Inventory Management;
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure timely delivery of goods and services;
- Maintaining and updating a list of pre-qualified suppliers;
- Undertaking market surveys to ensure the authority obtains value for money;
- Ensuring safe custody of all procurements records including appropriate documentation of files;
- Provision of appropriate guidance on the Supply Chain Management policy matters to Ministries/Departments and Institutions;
- Assisting in procurement planning and budget preparation as per existing laws, regulations and county policies;
- preparation of tender documents, publishing and evaluation;
- Disposal of assets in compliance with the relevant statutes; and
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned to you from time to time
- Served in the grade of Supply Chain Management Assistant or in a comparable and relevant position in the public service for a minimum period of three (3) years and minimum of four (4) years relevant work experience in the Private Sector or public sector;
- A Diploma in supply chain management, Procurement and Logistics;
- Purchasing and supplies from a recognized institution of higher learning;
- Holder of Bachelor Degree or higher will have an added advantage;
- Demonstrated professional competence through understanding of Supply Chain Management issues and emerging Supply Chain Management trends and techniques;
- MUST be registered with Kenya Institute of Supplies Management (KISM); and
- MUST satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
How to Apply
Applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed
- Curriculum Vitae,
- Academic and Professional certificates,
- PIN Certificate,
- National Identity Card or Passport and
- Any other supporting
Clearly indicate the position applied for, both on the cover letter and the envelope. Applications should be addressed to:
County Public Service Board P O Box 260 – 10304
Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the County Headquarters 4TH floor, KUTUS (Office of County Public Service Board between 8.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. on weekdays).
Applicants should seek clearance and attach copies or evidence thereof of the updated documents below.
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission
- Criminal Investigation Department (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board (CPSB) on or beforeFriday, 29th January 2021
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
Women and persons living with disabilities who meet the specified requirements are encouraged to apply.
Salary and benefits attached to these posts are as per the guidelines by Salaries and Remuneration Commission.
Prospective candidates are encouraged to visit our website:
www.kirinyaga.go.ke for more details.
The Kirinyaga County Government is an equal opportunity employer.