Stores In-charge Job, Latest Stores Jobs,
The Store Keeper will be responsible for receipting and issuance of stock items, keying in the same in the company’s stores system and ensure proper documentation and filing of all records under the stores section. The storekeeper will operate in an efficient & effective manner, according to the company policies and procedures.
- Receipts and issuance of stock items ensuring proper documentation of the same and the overall administration of the company’s store management system
- In liaison with the Store in charge, determine and implement stock codes and vocabulary.
- Facilitate and raise stocks requisition for all school’s requirements.
- Determines the stock levels to ensure no over stocking or under stocking of materials.
- Ensure goods and materials are checked before receipt, confirmation of quantities and quality for coding and storage.
- Ensure storage security while ensuring correct material and goods handling, storage and movement.
- Ensure that the stores areas are kept clean and tidy and all items in stock are orderly kept.
- Ensure goods and materials allocation and distribution in relation to requisitions.
- Ensures documents verification and invoice clearance for payment.
- Completes and updates the company’s’ stores database.
- Analyzing, investigating and highlighting problems related to materials and goods stocks.
- Ensuring proper documentation and accurate filing within the stores section.
Qualification and Key Skills
- Diploma in purchasing & supplies or related course.
- Computer usage certification.
- At least 3 years’ experience in stores management
- Strong analytical skills, Ability to work under minimum supervision. Integrity is a key factor for this position.
How To Apply
Send application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 20th February, 2021. Only those shortlisted shall be contacted. You are encouraged to attach your resume in PDF format to protect formatting.
KISC is an equal opportunity employer.