Testing Laboratory Supervisor Job, Latest Laboratory Technologist Jobs,
Establishing the nature and composition of a wide range of trade goods and materials, including inorganic, organic industrial chemicals, foods, drugs, and various related trade materials for the purpose of supporting revenue collection, trade facilitation and enforcement activities.
Perform and supervise performance of chemical analyses and physical tests requiring the application of non-routine procedures and advanced analytical instrumentation.
- Conduct background study of technical information and determine the kind and extent of analysis required to provide technical solutions.
- Modify and adapt testing techniques and methods to suit inspection and testing needs and ensure the accuracy and validity of results.
- Ensure proper operation and performance of unit laboratory testing equipment, maintenance and care of apparatus, chemical reagents, reference materials and standard solutions.
- Implement quality control and quality assurance procedures to ensure validity of test results and safety of the work environment.
- Perform necessary calculations, review and interpret analytical results and prepare reports; and give testimony concerning samples analysed, test methods, analyses results and conclusions.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or equivalent qualifications.
Competencies required for this Role:
Good organisation and planning skills.
- Good research skills.
- Excellent computer operation and laboratory application of software skills.
- Good numeracy and data analytical skills.
- Attentive to detail/ good recording of data.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Work collaboratively with others.
- Thorough knowledge of the principles of chemistry, including qualitative and quantitative analysis; chemical laboratory procedures; and the principles and applications of advanced analytical instruments.
- Have demonstrated ability to independently evaluate and select analytical methods and procedures; interpret results and prepare reports.
How to Apply
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to email@example.com
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)