Accountant Job, Accounting Jobs 2021,
Our client, a reputable company dealing in the sale and distribution of agro and industrial chemicals has a vacancy for a well-qualified and experienced Accountant.
- Maintaining the company’s general and subsidiary ledgers
- Costing products for resale and loading the same in the inventory system
- Performing reconciliation of all necessary account balances and preparing periodical management accounts
- Treasury management
- Payroll preparation and administration
- Handling taxation and all other statutory obligations
- Designing and implementing functional and effective internal controls
- Providing leadership and coordination in the preparation and implementation of annual operational budgets based on the Company’s Strategic Plan.
- Any other duty assigned by Management from time to time
- A university degree preferably in finance
- CPA finalist, preferably with ICPAK membership
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar organization
- Demonstrate superior experience in handling accounts using QuickBooks in a similar organization
- A team player with good management skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Avid user of Microsoft suit applications
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who meet the requirements as stipulated above, please email your application letter accompanied with a detailed CV and copies of certificates / transcripts to the following email address: email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted