Nephrology Nurse Job, Latest Nursing Jobs,
Position: Critical Care Nurse
Location: The position is based in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Managing patients requiring critical care
- Nursing and assessment of Patients
- Initiation of dialysis, patient and machine monitoring during dialysis and termination of dialysis procedure
- Nursing care prior to and following renal transplant.
- Care of renal patients in the secondary stage involving rehabilitation and in the tertiary stage
- Monitors patients and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients and interprets and records information.
- Identifying irregular dialysis reactions and notifies appropriate medical team members
- Securing blood works
- Teaches patients and significant others how to manage their illness by explaining post treatment home care needs, diet/nutrition, exercise programs, self-administration of medication, if needed
- Maintains medical inventory
- Provided pre and post procedure care to patients within the hemodialysis unit
- Performs other position related duties as assigned, depending on assignment setting.
- Must have higher Diploma in Nephrology
- Minimum of 3 years working experience with at least 1 year post qualification in renal Care
- Latest certification in BLS, ACLS and ACTN is an added advantage
- Must be registered with the Nursing Council of Kenya with a current license.
How To Apply
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application together with a detailed CV, Copies of Academic Certificates, three  referees and include their telephone contacts and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us not later than 26th January 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note we do not charge any fee at any stage of our recruitment