Nurse Midwife Job, Nursing Jobs January 2021,
Position: Critical Care Nurse
Location: The position is based in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Assessment and admission of patients in maternity to identify their clinical needs and provide holistic nursing care.
- Planning patient care guided by the nursing process as per the patient needs.
- Providing maternal and child health services such as delivery and postnatal care for both normal and caesarian section deliveries
- Identification and management of obstetric emergencies.
- Monitoring mothers in labor and maintaining a partograph.
- Immunization according to KEPI.
- Mentorship and supervision of nursing students on clinical rotation at maternity department.
- Sharing health messages to antenatal and postnatal mothers
- Drug administration utilizing the 5 rights of drug administration
- Triaging of patients
- Prompt Neonatal Resuscitation measures and palliative care where necessary
- Maintaining safety precaution as per protocol
- Preforming vacuum deliveries
- Managing maternal emergencies and prompt resuscitation.
- Infection prevention.
- Proper and timely documentation
- Assist in performing manual vacuum aspiration.
- KRCHN /KRN/BSN
- Must have higher Diploma in KRM
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in Midwifery
- Must be registered with the Nursing Council of Kenya with a current license
How To Apply
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application together with a detailed CV, Copies of Academic Certificates, three  referees and include their telephone contacts and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us not later than 26th January 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note we do not charge any fee at any stage of our recruitment