Primary Location : Kenya
Organization: Retail Banking
Number of Openings: 100
Closure Date : Jan 21, 2021
Position Summary and Key Responsibilities
Reporting to the Sales Team Leader, the Direct Sales Representative will be responsible for acquisition and growth of sustainable Bank Business.
- Selling Retail Banking & Amanah products and services in order to ensure sustainable business growth
- Actively take part in sales activities organized by the Bank in order to acquire business
- Offer excellent customer experience while interacting with customers on different channels
- Gather feedback from customers on Bank products and their experience to seek improvement
- Daily sharing of business acquisition reports
- Continuously seek to deepen knowledge on the Bank’s offering and the Industry trends
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- A confident person who is self-driven with strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- A person of integrity and with good negotiation skills.
- Ability to be an agent of change and Innovation with a strong desire to excel.
- Ability to deliver set business targets and service with minimum supervision.
- Flexible and willing to travel on short notice.
- Age:20 years – 30 years
- have a minimum Mean Grade of C plain
- Degree or Diploma in a business related field from a recognized institution
- Experience in sales will be an added advantage
- Computer literacy – MS Office Suite
How to Apply