Clerks Job, Latest Administration Jobs,
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must be in possession of:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C Plain or its approved equivalent; and
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Demonstrate outstanding professional competence and integrity in work performance and results
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
- compiling statistical records;
- sorting out letters and filing them;
- dispatching letters and maintaining an efficient filing system;
- processing appointments, promotions, discipline cases,
- preparing payment vouchers; computation of financial or statistical records based on routine or special sources of information;
- compiling data and drafting simple letters
How to Apply
Applications should be addressed to:
The Director General
Nairobi Metropolitan Services
P.O Box 40530-00100
Each application should be accompanied by scanned copies of detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, testimonials, and other supporting documents.
Copy of the National Identity card.
Certificate of good conduct.
All applications should clearly be marked the position applied for and submitted online to firstname.lastname@example.org to be received on
or before 29th January 2021 at 5.00pm.
NAIROBI METROPOLITAN SERVICES