Paediatrician Job, Medical Jobs January,
MEDICAL SPECIALIST I – PAEDIATRICIAN
An officer at this level will be answerable to the medical superintendent for the following duties and responsibilities:
- Provide in-patient and out -patient services to new born children and adolescents.
- Supervise and train medical officers, interns and clinical officers rotating in Pediatrics department
- Participate in continuous medical and education facility and
- Participate in maternal and Perinatal Death Surveillance and response.
For appointment to this grade, one must have:
- Served at the level of assistant director of medical services/specialist for a minimum period of three years in the specialty.
- Masters in Medicine Paediatrics and Child Health or Masters in Medicine Child Health and
- Paediatrics from a recognized institution.
- Registered and licensed by Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentist board
- Satisfied the requirements of chapter 6 of the Constitution and
- Demonstrated a high degree of professional competence in planning and management of health care programmes at the national level and also degree of administrative capabilities required for responsibilities at this level.
How to Apply
Applications closing date is 20th January 2021 at 4:30 p.m.