Radiographer Job, Current Medical Jobs,
Opening date: 28th Jan. 2021 Closing date: 3rd Feb. 2021
Port Florence Community Hospital (PFCH) is a registered company in Kenya with the aim of providing affordable, high quality, curative, preventive and promotive health care to the people it serves. This objective has since been expanded to include all the counties in Nyanza, Coastal area, Western and Parts of Rift Valley provinces and beyond
Port Florence Community Hospital is advertising for the following positions to be placed across it’s of networks in Kisumu, Vihiga, Homabay , Kericho and Siaya counties.. Applications are therefore invited from qualified and interested candidates who meet the job requirements as below:
- RADIOGRAPHER(I) POSITION
Overall Responsibility: The successful candidate will provide quality diagnostic services using the most appropriate radiographic techniques and equipment.
- Patient assessment and clinical requirement to determine appropriate radiographic techniques.
- Perform a range of radiographic examinations on patients to produce images of high quality.
- Maintain close contact with patients while waiting for tests and post examination stay in the department.
- Undertake quality control checks on X-ray equipment in order to ensure quality assurance and audit initiatives.
- Understand and observe health and safety requirements at workplace and welfare issues including ionizing radiation regulations in order to protect self, patient and the public.
- Diploma in Medical Imaging Sciences or above.
- Must be registered and licensed by the Radiation Protection Board of Kenya.
- Previous working experience in a busy medical institution.
- Excellent knowledge of techniques in general and specialized Radio diagnostics, Computed tomography (CT) and Fluoroscopy.
- Excellent computer skills in Hospital Information System (HIS), Radiology Information System (RIS) and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent PR and communication skills.
- Knowledge in CR (Computerized Radiography), Mammography and Ultrasonography is an added advantage.
- Proven over two years working experience in a similar role from a reputable and busy environment.
How To Apply
Applicants to send Cover letter, CV and testimonials indicating the position applied for to:
Human Resource Manager Port Florence Community Hospital
P.O Box 3417