Quality Assurance Manager Job, Current Quality Assurance Jobs,
Job Position: Quality Assurance Manager – Contact Centre
The quality assurance manager will perform a variety of duties which will help the call center executives operate at an optimal efficiency. The quality assurance manager will measure and gauge all the activities of the Customer Service executives. The QA will monitor the phone calls and emails to verify that the Customer Service Executive are working in accordance with the company rules and regulations as well as Provide reports on Contact Centre performance for the operations and the management team.
- Overseeing the QA of the Contact Centre, ensuring that customers are provided with exceptional customer experience
- Developing, assessing and refining processes & procedures to ensure continuous improvement in the delivery and quality of services, remedy any existing performance gaps, and adapt to changes in business needs
- Establishing standards governing customer interactions and implementing monitoring programs
- Overseeing, maintaining, and improving the Call Recording Quality Management platform
- Creating effective performance assessment as well as rewards and recognition programs using valid, appropriate metrics
- Run strategic meetings outlining glide paths, targets and value addition in line with client and Calltronix expectations
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Quality Reports
- Conducting regular group and one-on-one trainings with Contact Centre Agents
- Regularly analyzing customer feedback and data, adjusting training and support to accommodate identified trends and patterns
- Providing leadership and coaching to Contact Centre Agents, working to improve representatives’ performance
- Designing training programs or process enhancements that correct quality issues
- Creating a supportive environment and customer-centric culture ensuring that seating arrangements are efficient and ergonomically correct and that representatives incorporate Customer Centric Core Competencies within their daily job responsibilities
- Working closely with the Operations Manager to ensure that appropriate staff counts, and schedules are maintained year-round
- Working with Contact Centre Manager creating procedural and automated solutions to enhance customer service, performance, and efficiency
- Suggesting improvements in queuing theory systems and software as needed
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may vary from time to time with or without notice
- Comply with all Workplace Health & Safety (WH&S) policies and procedures
- Education: Must have a training or quality certification relating to Contact Centre from a recognized certified institution
- Must have excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- He should have exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Must have intermediate knowledge/expertise with PC hardware and software (Word and Excel).
- Be well versed in intermediate to advanced knowledge levels with Internet technology and should be familiar with cable modem technology.
- Have strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
- Have demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment.
- Should be dedicated to provide exceptional service to the company
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, send us your CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 5th January 2021
Include your salary expectation on the one-page cover letter.