Registered Nurse Job, Latest Nursing Jobs,
Position: Registered Nurse
Reporting To: Chief Nursing Officer
Location: Garden Specialist Hospital
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Contract
No of Positions: 1
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions and evaluating patient’s outcomes.
- Providing health education and counselling to patients/clients.
- Referring patients and clients appropriately.
- Facilitating patients’ admission and initiating discharge plans.
- Maintaining records/Documentation on patients/client’s health condition and care.
- Ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment.
- Ensuring that the privacy of the patients is respected and the result of the investigations and consultation are confidential.
- Order drugs and medical materials as necessary for the day and night duty as per the doctor’s prescription.
- Follow Doctor Prescription and ensure that all the procedures/Tests requested by the Doctor are done for the patient.
- Ensuring that the ward is clean (in and outside).
- Taking the Doctor/Consultant for the Ward round and assist whenever there is a procedure to be done.
- Properly handover to the next colleagues in the nursing Station and take him/her round to physically see the patients.
- Notifying the Supervisor in case of shortage, changes to be done and any problems in the ward.
- Always maintaining professionalism, honesty, truthfulness, adhere to nursing ethics and be committed when delivering services.
- Assisting in emergency nursing procedures necessary for promote control of changes in patient(s) physical conditions.
- Ability to perform the techniques of cardiopulmonary resuscitation, accurately and effectively.
- Keeping abreast of changing techniques in critical accurate nursing and maintaining high level of professionalism.
- Ensuring economic use of equipment and supplies.
- Must be a holder of a Diploma in KRCHN from a recognized institution
- Must have Registration Certificate from Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Must have a valid practicing license.
- Must have strong commitment to care of patients and general customer service.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience.
- Be computer literate.
- Experience in theatre and ICU nursing will be an added advantage
- Must have a Certificate in BLS
- ACLS Certification / Theatre Nursing & computer literacy will be added advantage
- Experience in Laparoscopy will be an added advantage
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications, detailed CV, three  referees and include their TELEPHONE CONTACTS and EMAIL ADDRESSES along with a cover letter expressing interest and indicating Current Pay and expectations to email@example.com . The position applied for and reference number should be clearly indicated on the subject line and cover letter. The closing date is January 18th 2021. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
GSH DOES NOT CHARGE any fee whatsoever in any part of the recruitment process