Registered Nurses Job, Nursing Jobs 2021,
The County Government of Meru wishes to recruit competent, self-driven, experienced and qualified staff to fill positions in health department on a five (5) year contract pursuant to articles 10 and 232 of the constitution of Kenya and county governments Act No.17 of 2012.
REGISTERED NURSES JG ‘H’ (496 POSTS)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions and evaluating patient’s outcomes;
- Providing appropriate healthcare service including Integrated Management of Childhood Illnesses (IMCI), immunization, PMTCT,
- Ante-natal care and delivery, providing health education and counselling to patients/clients and community on identified health needs;
- Referring patients and clients
- appropriately, facilitating patients’ admission and initiating discharge plans;
- Maintaining records on patients/clients health condition and care, ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment, collecting and compiling data.
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing, Kenya Registered Nursing, Kenya Registered Midwifery, Kenya Registered Nursing/Midwifery or Kenya Registered Nursing/Mental Health and Psychiatry from a recognized institution;
- Registration Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Valid practising license from Nursing Council of Kenya
- Computer knowledge
How to Apply
Details of the Positions, Qualifications and Requirements can be downloaded from the county website www.meru.go.ke
Applications will be done Online through http://careers.meru.go.ke/. Hand delivered applications will not be accepted.
NOTE: Applications to be submitted by 8th January 2021 at 5:00 pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Secretary/C.E. O
Meru County Public Service Board
P.O. BOX 120-60200