Sales And Marketing Administrator Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs 2021,
Job Title Sales And Marketing Administrator (Sales Data Analytics)
Nature Of Job Full Time
Industry Building And Construction
Salary Kshs 50,000.00-60,000.00 Plus Other Benefits
Job Location Mombasa Road
Our client in building and construction industry and specializing in manufacturing of building insulation materials is looking to hire a Sales and Marketing Admin who will be responsible for for sales data analytics, E-marketing and support of Business Development & Sales Departments.
- Ensure that the prospects database is filled in by the sales agents with all the required information as per template and is updated at all times. In addition, the sales admin shouldgive feedback to the sales manager on noncompliance by sales agents.
- Compile customer feedback and market survey data on a monthly basis as per guidelines.
- Carry out regular/monthly cleaning of the prospects database to ensure data uniformity.
- Prepare and submit weekly sales activity analysis /productivity ad hoc reports from theprospects database and SAGE system that may be required from time to time by variousstakeholders.
- Sales prospects profiling so as to maximise on sales conversion rates by monitoring the salesagent’s activities, volume of quotation per week and month, activity report weekly andmonthly & the hit ratio.
- Commitment to excellence, provide prompt and courteous service to all customers, activelycreating positive relationships and service efficiency.
- Proactively address sales cycle times for sales processes while escalating issues andfollowing up, where necessary, with the requisite departments.
- Provide the sales manager and production team with a monthly forecast from the salespipeline.
- Devising effective territory sales and marketing strategies.
- Mentoring and interacting with members of staff at all levels to foster growth andencourage development among the senior management team and all other members ofstaff.
- Discovering sales opportunities through consumer research
- Participating in industry or promotional events to cultivate customer relationships.
- Co-ordinate back office sales activities seamlessly on behalf of sales agents and the customers. Compliance to set rules and regulations to enhance interdepartmental cohesionand team work
- Order posting and progression up to delivery.
- Manage in-house accounts/existing accounts/repeat sales and ensure outstanding tradedebts are collected in conjunction with the sales manager.
- Assisting in coordinating and arrange for product presentation meetings / focus group meetings with specifiers.
- Keeping track, reviewing and analyzing the sales prospects/ pipeline by product line &making use of all project/customer databases available to the company and updating of thesame.
- Ensuring strict adherence to sales business processes and policies. E.g. sales agents havecorrectly & completely filled out New Customer forms, Credit application forms, documented customer / sales agents’ agreements. In the event that there are any forms notdone as per procedure/policy to advise the sales manager.
- Liaison with production department and other departments to ensure that products are available and turnaround time is observed to meet agreements with customers.
- Use personal judgment and initiatives to develop effective and constructive day to day solutions to challenges and blocks in the sales business activities and procedures.
- Preparation of the weekly & monthly sales data for review by the sales manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or economics, statistics, or equivalent.
- 3-5 years working experience, preferably as a Sales data analyst or marketing, sales or related administration with data management areas.
- Strong working knowledge with computers and the relevant packages
- A good working knowledge of E-Marketing tools.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Experience with industry software such as CMR, SAGE, etc
- Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self driven and ability to work with minimum supervision
How to apply
- Qualifiedcandidates areencouragedtosend CVsquoting relevantskills andexperienceto firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews willbe conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled
- Only the shortlistedcandidates willbecontacted