Sustainet Group Limited Established in 2012 in Kenya, SustaiNet Group Limited (SGL) www.sustainetgroup.com provides consultancy and compliance and operational support services to Kenyan, regional and international development organizations and agro-businesses who contribute to innovative market-driven and sustainable agriculture and rural development solutions in Africa. We believe that in order to be fair and sustainable, agricultural and rural development must be market-driven, socially inclusive and environmentally sustainable. We also believe in partnership and networking as means to leverage competencies and resources for innovative environmentally and socially responsible entrepreneur-driven agriculture and rural development. Through our consulting services, we facilitate innovative agricultural market-oriented and private sector-led development; resilience building in dry-land areas; entrepreneurship and employment opportunities for youth and women, and; inclusive sector policy and planning, devolution and institutional capacity development.
The Resilience Learning Activity (RLA) is USAID/Kenya and East Africa’s flagship learning award that supports regional and country-level institutions to conduct and act upon resilience learning for key knowledge gaps in the Horn of Africa, contributing to the region’s Journey to Self-Reliance.
Through a partnership with local institutions and leaders, national government, regional actors, and
implementing partners, RLA is focused on four outcomes:
• Increased analytic capacity for local and host country organizations. RLA provides support to build local organizations’ analytical capacities to conduct learning actions and the activity will clean and repackages data for use by local partners and build the ability for stakeholders to continue to collect and analyze data.
• Facilitated learning for adaptive management by local and host country organizations among stakeholders.
• Improved knowledge management and strategic communication for local and host country
organizations to better package information and strategically share it.
• Systems and networks for CLA established and strengthened.
Food security and livelihood expert
• Strong understanding of multi-sector approaches to resilience-building and programming in the context of Food Security, Livelihoods, and Nutrition
• Experience in the development and implementation of Food Security, Livelihood, and Nutrition Strategies.
• Relevant skills, experience, and proven expertise in the development sector with significant experience in programming, research, and/or evaluation – including prior experience in program reviews/real-time evaluations – of food security and livelihood interventions.
• Experience conducting assessments, data collection, and analysis in the context of Food Security, Livelihoods, and Nutrition.
• Working knowledge of the Agricultural sector and policies governing the sector in the East African context.
• Demonstrated commitment to the integration of gender, youth, and social inclusion dimensions.
How to Apply
Please fill in the form to upload your CV in the link below