NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Urologist Job, Medical Jobs 2021,
SENIOR MEDICAL SPECIALIST II – UROLOGIST
- Management of patients in the outpatient specialist clinics using current guidelines and protocols;
- Management of patients in the inpatient department using current guidelines and protocols;
- Running of emergency and elective urological theatre lists;
- Supervising preparation of patients pre-operatively;
- Giving continuous medical education on a regular basis;
- Undertake requisite professional development activities;
- Performing any other duties delegated by your respective supervisor.
- Kenya citizen;
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB) from an institution recognized in Kenya, OR Equivalent;
- Master of Medicine (MMED) training in Urology or its equivalent from a university recognized in Kenya OR a Master’s Degree in General Surgery and at least a fellowship in Urology in a recognized institution;
- Registered and recognized by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- In depth understanding of management of common orthopedic conditions both inpatient and outpatient care;
- Satisfy Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya
How to Apply
Applications closing date is 20th January 2021 at 4:30 p.m.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It's Free.