Project Manager Job, Latest Jobs,
Our client, Kasha Technologies Ltd (kasha.co), an exciting and fast-growing eCommerce start-up company in East Africa focused on women’s health and personal care, is looking for a dynamic, innovative and result-orientated individual to fill in the following position in Nairobi:
The incumbent will work closely with the Senior Grants Manager to coordinate and implement all grant related activities for a project that will support Kasha’s rural expansion. The project manager will lead day-to-day activities for the grant, trouble shoot issues that arise, and coordinate with various teams working on the grant project (e.g., supply chain and marketing and sales) to ensure activities are implemented in a timely fashion and in line with the approved work-plan.
● Coordinate the day-to-day execution of grant project activities across multiple teams
● Ensure project activities are on track with the work plan
● Ensure all the teams working on the grant project have the resources and support needed to deliver on the project
● Update the senior grant manager on the project’s progress
● Organize internal and external meetings to troubleshoot issues encountered during project implementation
● Coordinate and assist in the provision of trainings for agents and other new staff members in expansion areas
● Work with the health researcher to conduct research activities required for this grant project
● Review and monitor the grant budget and ensure that all teams members follow financial processes for expense approval and tracking. This includes ensuring that employees working on the grant project track and record their working hours.
● Pre-approve grant expenses
● Coordinate the production of reports for donors and key stakeholders
Key Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management or a related field
- At least 2-5 years’ experience in a role related to project management for grants
- Proven experience project managing and coordinating activities under a strict deadline
- Experience with budget management
- Experience working with multiple teams
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the subject heading ‘PROJEJCT MANAGER’ by 5th February 2021 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. The position is filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.