Software Sales Account Manager Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs
Position: Software Sales Account Manager
Status: Full Time
Our client Total Solutions Limited (www.totalsolutions.co.ke) is an integrated ICT solutions provider whose focus is to assist clients’ growth by offering them access to modern solutions in terms of fiscal devices, hardware & network solutions, software development and enterprise wide solutions. They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
Reporting to the Software Manager, the Software Sales Account Manager will be responsible forgenerating revenue for the software sales business side of the company.
- Generating leads and working with partners to generate new business in retail POS software, ERP and CRM Solutions etc.
- Preparation of proposals and responses to RFP’s, RFQ’s, expression of Interest and Tenders
- Building a sales pipeline
- Driving sales process, from quotation to closing
- Key account management,lead management, sales promotion management and vendor channel management
- Meeting sales targets and participating in drawing the sales strategy
- Generating sales pipeline reports and debtors reports within the set timelines
- Proposing the right solutions based on the industry and the needs to be addressed
- Revising the proposal/quote as per negotiations with prospects
- Conducting follow up meetings, negotiations and deal closure
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in IT Sales
- Experience in retail operations
- Knowledge of enterprise software, business processes and the software industry
- Experience in iVend/SAP is an added advantage
- Customer focus and problem solving skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the subject heading ‘SOFTWARE SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER’by 29thJanuary 2021clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. The position is filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.