Broking Executive Job, Latest Insurance Jobs,
Our client a leading Insurance Brokerage firm is currently looking to hire an Insurance Broking Executive.
The role specifically involves enhancement of insurance products sale through a managed way and by building up strong relationships with clients.
· Identify the latest trends in the market, in order to gain new business by exploiting various opportunities for the client.
· Maintain a healthy work relationship with the insurance companies and clients.
· Developing new strategies for increasing the profitability of the existing insurance policies and encouraging clients for using value added services.
· Ensure compliance with regulation according to the rules set by the Regulator.
· Working with the underwriters to amend the insurance policies according to the demand of the clients.
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or Marketing.
· Professional training course in Insurance Preferably, CII.
· At least 5 years of experience in a Broking role in a Brokerage firm
· Should have good marketing skills, convincing power and communication skills.
How To Apply
If you meet the above criteria, apply by sending your CV, stating your current and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org