Assistant Credit Control Job, Credit Control Jobs,
(35,000 – 40,000)
Our client, an FMCG Distributor in Nairobi is seeking to fill the above role.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Sending open statements to key accounts delivered and stamped
· Posting Of withholding Vat
· Filling credit limits for customers before approval of orders
· Maintaining registers; Paybill, cheque, bounced
· Attending to sales Reps queries while in the field/office
· Attending to customers queries via phone calls
· Aging analysis report as requested
· Import Costing
· Raising and posting of Receipts for payments via paybill/Bank
· Posting Bounced cheques
· Allocation of payments for key accounts and chain accounts
· sometimes assisting Abhinav to clear sales reps
· Following up payments as needed
· Providing administrative support to the team
· Managing sales ledger
· Printing customer account statements for the respective routes supposed to go for collection with sales reps.
· Assist with orders whereby I indicate the credit limit and balances of customers’ orders to go for approval, and later sign on the order book.
· Making/maintaining and updating cheque register with all daily receipts/cheques from collection.
· Preparation of daily banking of current cheques.
· Posting of all post dated cheques into the sage system and allocations of the same based on the bank statement status report.
· Attending to and making inquiries of customers account status
· Filling of Withholding Certificates
- Excellent teamwork, organization and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Mathematics or related field
- Proven track record of making successful credit decisions
Interested & Qualified?
Send your CV to email@example.com