Surveying Manager Job, Latest Surveyor Jobs,
Title: Surveying Manager – Road & Infrastructure Projects,
Gross Salary: Competitive based on experience,
Our client is a well-established international company in the engineering and construction industry, currently working on various infrastructure projects in the country. They seek to hire a well-experienced Surveying Manager tasked with conducting surveys for the company’s various road and infrastructure projects.
- Conduct preliminary survey for selected roads or bridge sites as per programmed plan this includes visual survey photos map checking and site visits.
- Plan and conduct an engineering survey for the selected roads structures and civil works including a topographic survey and record all site related details.
- Check the layout of the structures e.g. center line culverts bridges
- Formulate a topographic survey for project sites and monitoring related aspects after construction.
- Prepare survey data and survey reports to commence road or structure design
- Perform setting out works or check the setting out works at the request of regional Engineers or as directed
- Conduct post-construction survey and ensure the construction/design is in accordance with the BoQ
- Build the capacity of Surveyors in the regional offices in the use of survey equipment and surveying in collaboration with the Head of Engineering / Executive Director.
- Closely work with the team in the site to carry out the environmental and social assessment surveys
- Responsible for ensuring surveying equipment is in good working order
- Co-ordinate with Bridge and Roads Design Units and other units as applicable to ensure dissemination of surveying data
- Frequent travel to project sites and supervise survey team and field work.
- Perform any other duty in line as required by the Head of Engineering Executive Director and/or Senior Surveyor.