Procurement Specialist Job, Latest Procurement Jobs,
Report to: CEG Director
- Responsible for managing Procurement to Payment process (P2P)
- Shall be responsible for identification and qualification of suppliers.
- Shall be responsible for simple supplier quotation and bidding project.
- Assist the Procurement manager to deal with the long-term supply arrangements, quality, health and other major issues with the supplier.
- Work closely with the projects team to monitor supplier performance and resolve issues and concerns
- Be familiar with marketing benchmark, rules and fluctuation trends.
- Participate in the early involvement of procurement personnel in key sales projects, support project bidding, execute bidding strategies, and assist in developing the implementation and achievement of subcontracting resource assurance solutions for key projects.
- Any other task(s) that may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor degree or above in business administration, supply chain management or any related field of study from a recognized university.
- Minimum 2 year field procurement experience
- Have a good command of procurement-related methodologies and processes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, excellent negotiation & communication skills.
- Flexible to work long hours as demanded by projects
- Knowledge on products, technologies, and project management within the ICT industry is an added advantage.
- Registered Member of Kenya Institute of supplies management will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Please send your detailed resume ONLY to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. No hardcopy or phone calls will be accepted. Not later than 10th March 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted