Nutrition and Dietetics Technologist Job, Nutrition Jobs 2021,
JG – ‘H’ 4 Posts,
- Planning, formulating and managing therapeutic diets for outpatients and inpatients;
- Providing guidelines on therapeutic diets for existing and emerging diseases for hospital use and home based care and other institutions;
- Treating and counseling patients using specialized dietetic nutritionally modified products;
- Implementing the nutrition and dietetic process including screening;
- Assessing, formulating and implementing nutrition interventions and evaluating outcomes;
- Collecting and compiling nutrition and dietetic data;
- Conducting nutrition related research.
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Holds a Diploma in Community Nutrition, Clinical Nutrition or Nutrition and Dietetics from a recognized training institution;
- Membership from CIND;
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results;
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of County development objectives;
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding and commitment to values and principles as outlined in Articles 10 and 232 of the Constitution;
- Ability to work in a multi-ethnic environment and sensitivity and respect for diversity;
- Must have good inter-personal and communication skills;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Satisfy the requirement of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
How to Apply
Applications can ONLY be submitted to the undersigned on or before Thursday 25th February, 2020 5:00 PM by HAND DELIVERY.
- Applicants should note that soft copy applications directly to the Board’s official email i.e., firstname.lastname@example.org will NOT be accepted.,
- ONLY Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and they shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, Academic and Professional certificates, Transcripts, Registration certificates to Professional bodies and any other relevant documents during interviews:
- The County Government of Kajiado is an equal opportunity employer;
- Youth, Women, Persons living with Disabilities, Marginalised and Minority Communities are encouraged to apply;
- Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification:
- Please be informed that Kajiado County Public Service Board DOES NOT use agents nor does it charge any fees. All queries should be directed to the: –
- Email – email@example.com
- Phone Number; – 0753655394 ONLY.
KAJIADO COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O. BOX 664 – 01100