Investment Deputy Director Job, Other Professions,
Position: Deputy Director, Investment, Promotion & Facilitation – Job Group CPSB 04 (1 POST)
Basic Salary: Kshs 99,900 x 5,010 – 104,910 x 5,240 – 110,150 x 5,550 -115,650 x 5,780 – 121,430 x
6,070 – 127,500 x 6,370 – 133,870p.m.
Terms Of Service: Three (3) years contract renewable subject to performance
- Provide leadership to the Investment, Promotion and FacilitationDivision;
- Conduct research to identify investment opportunities in the County (investmentidentification);
- Analyzeinformation that offers comprehensive advisory on investment of resources for sustainable development through feasibility studies and Cost Benefit Analysis;
- Prepare annual work plans, budget plans and quarterly performance reports for Boardsapproval;
- Prepare Investment proposals for resourcemobilization;
- Compile quality statistical data acquired by KCIDA for sourcing for potential investors;and
- Monitor and evaluate the investment promotion and development activities within the
For Appointment to this grade, one must have:-
- Master’s Degree in Business Management or Administration, Economics, Project Planning or Management or equivalent and relevant field from a recognizedUniversity;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Economics, Commerce, Business Management or Administration or an equivalent in a relevant field from a recognizedUniversity;
- Have served for a periodof at least ten (10) years in a relevant and comparable field in the public or private Sector, three (3) years of which must have been in a Senior Management Position;
- Membership to a relevant professional body;
- Have knowledge and clear understanding of the Investment and Development
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application All the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form.
- County Government of Kakamega is an equal opportunity
- Persons living with Disabilities are encouraged to
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce certified copies of originals of their National Identity Card, academic, professional certificates and transcripts during interviews
How to apply
Applicants should click on “Our Job Offers” Option on the County Website www.kakamega.go.ke, fill the application form and submit ONLINE on or before Wednesday, 24th February, 2021 at 11.59 P.M.
Applicants are advised to provide accurate information when making applications, those who give false information regarding their credentials and qualifications will be automatically disqualified.
N/B: No hard copy or emailed applications to the Board’s official email email@example.com will be accepted.
PLEASE NOTE: Kakamega County Public Service Board DOES NOT use agents nor charge ANY FEE at any stage of the recruitment and selection process. Our official communication channels are email address firstname.lastname@example.org and phone number 0713852573 ONLY